Friday, August 24, 2007

Bad Week Bad Day

I am so fucking piss off right now. Really fucking piss off and fucking day. Fucking week and fucking day! Really a bad week for me this fucking whole week especially today. Fucking stupid! All came out to my shockingly disturbing mind just jolted me to wake up and make me piss off after that. One lead after another and all wham to me by noon. Sometimes, when things does get tough, it really does. I believe i'll be allright soon enough. Its just that i wanted to vent my anger out. I am a person who do not like to keep the fucking frustration and fucking stress in my heart and my mind.

Firstly, 1 stupid manager from my company, which does not have any nice image in my company, do something stupid and make a lot of out staff angry. He is in charge now for being all the other top guys is not in, some went back to Singapore and some went to outstation for work. This stupid manager makes us guys to move steel metal cupboard by carrying from 3rd floor to the ground floor. Enough said, why can't he engaged the logistics company employee to move it since they will be coming to pick up the cupboard. Approximately 8 cupboard were carried down from 3rd floor to the ground floor. We are professionals and as an employee as well, we have not much other choices but to listen to him. The fucker does the worst. We carried all and at the end, what did i saw? He is just standing there ordering people doing it and he just chat happily with some girls while we are moving the fucking heavy steel metal cupboard. He smiles and not even say a word of thank you to all of us. It was me, who actually thank the guys who help us both to move the cupboard. Those volunteers when i called them to help. It was me, not the fucking manager who says thank you and give an appreciation sign to my fellow colleagues. Btw, he is just a manager, not even the VP, CEO, country manager or even the boss of the company. Enough said. Fuck it!

Then, after lunch, he call us again to move the cupboard from ground floor back up to 3rd floor again saying that after a discussion with out VP, they come to agreement to keep the cupboard back to its original position. The 3rd floor. WTF! Fucking hell, why don't he discuss with the VP 1st before ordering us to move the cupboard. 2 times work and sweating hell. And we are forced to move back the cupboard back to 3rd floor. I can just ignored it. Its not my job anyway, but if i were not to help, my colleagues will be doing it also for him. I can't be just sitting there and watch my colleague do the job while i am sitting there, right? So, out of frustration, i help to carry at well. Making me drench in my own sweat with my working suit. Fucker! I cursed him in Cantonese while i am carrying the cupboard. Fucking shit Fucking hell manager!

Then the 2nd fucking thing, an associate whom i consider friend to me lied to me so smoothly and even show no regrets nor any signs of feeling bad. I got to know this when one of my friend told me the whole story just to inform me of what actually did happen. I got the extra news and extra information from my friend contradicts of what did i hear. After of hearing what did actually happens versus what of what the fucking liar told me, i was shock but i was cool at the beginning. Not feeling too good at that particular time and only after when the whole news sank into my mind, i did only piss off with the whole fucking behaviour thing with this particular person. Fucking liar lies behind my back and lies so smoothly that i might be cheated until my friend told me about it. Fucking shit and fucking person.CB!

Really do not know what this fucking person is up to. Messing around with us and twisting the whole fucking story and lies lies and nothing but a bunch of lies. Fucking fedup with all the fucking hell lying at behind my back. CB! Really making me piss off right now! Only Paul Oakenfold now is chilling me out with his techno and bass pumping at both of my ears. Really feeling like taking revenge but i know it does not going to bring any good if i move and take that step. Nothing good except making me feeling better, which is momentarily only. Rather i prefer just keep quiet and see whats the next step from this fucking hell liar. Just see what is the next fucking step from this fucker. Anything more, i will fuck this fucker upside down and making sure that this fucker will not have a good time. Shitty fucker.

Enough fucking shit for the day. Plus, i hate it when i really spoiled my mood for the weekend, which is tomorrow. Thinking of wanting to relax and go with the flow, chilling out. Until all these fucking events happens on Friday. Let my pressure to go 1st by today before i goes back home later. At least i hope that later and tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: