Monday, August 13, 2007

Coffee Lounge

Here i am taking a break from my routine and my hiatus, surfing for blogs as my mind wanders around thinking about plans for tonight. Work is busy and somehow routinic. Bored you might say, hence the need to a ciggy during urinal breaks. Wonderful pleasure and satisfaction guaranteed and the only thing that is missing is a partner at crime to sneak out and smoke at our pleasure.

I am now listening to Hed Kandi as usual when i am typing this blog. My friend from Phillipines just now intrude me and ask me whether i'm available tonight to have a cuppa of coffee at a nice lounge we found out recently. Nice place, i added and nice venue to hang out and to smoke as well. Our plan is to go out in a gang of few person to this coffee lounge and chill out after we have our scrumptous dinner. If it is a nice plan, why not? Chill out and listens to some nice tunes and relax. Ultimate way to relax and release my stress!

Some people like to drink liquor, some like to shop, some like to eat, i prefer to eat ice-cream and a bitter glass of large ice coffee with no sugar. Makes my day goes alive. I just prefer and like the aroma of the richly taste coffee beans. Due to that, i seldom drink any mochas as they taste chocolaty and sweet. Triple shot espresso sounds like my cuppa of coffee.

I've been to this coffee lounge before and i like the environment in there. Nice cozy place, expensively assembled decor with nice wooden color sofas, cute cozy lights and splits into 3 levels. Extremely nice and the best i have been so far in ZJG, China. The toilet itself is also nice decorated and renovated. Polished tiles, nice standout basins and nice smell, what else can you ask for? If they were to convert this lounge to a club, i think i'll like very much in there. The only next question remains is how much do they charge for entrance and for the drinks? *my mind wanders*

I heard from my friend, he just came back from TianJin, that he has been exploring the streets in TianJin the last weekend. The discos in TianJin does not charge any cover-charge for entrance. They only charge when you order any drinks from the bar. A bottle of beer cost him RMB35, which is less than SGD7 if you were to convert it. Just miss the disco time. Blinking lights, booze, ciggies and sweat. Such a nice mix!

Farker! Hate it on Monday!

No comments: